Dosha Vance Photography. Powered by Blogger.

Rachel S : Royse City Senior Photographer : Horses Snakes and Books

I have always wanted to photograph a senior and his/her horse. I got my wish! My wish ended up coming with a snake, gorgeous red hair, a cute red suitcase, and really good taste in literature.

We started with the horse. Rachel is a volunteer at the local barn for adoptable horses, donkeys and ponies, Throwaway Ponies. She wanted to incorporate some of her love for animals into her session, and it turned out beautifully. You can really see the connection she has with this sweet, old fellow.







Well, a horse is a horse, of course, of course, but then, we found this snake, and she just grabbed it up and said "take a picture of me with this snake!" Just kiddin. This is Soda, her pet snake. He is very cute, but I may have screamed like a little girl when he tried to attack me. Just kiddin again. :) I screamed, but he didn't really attack. It was more like a passive-agressive look. 


Along with being an animal lover, Rachel is a reader. She has great taste, too...everything from Sherlock Holmes to Winnie the Poo and even a little bit of poetry. 



Okay..check out those amazing eyes. She is absolutely dreamy. 



She's adorable, too. I really enjoyed my time with Rachel. She was super shy, but you'd never know it. She seemed like a complete natural in front of the camera, and I am so glad she chose me to capture her senior year and her gorgeous self. <3







4 comments

  1. What a beautiful session!! I absolutely LOVE the ones with her horse. So gorgeous! And you absolutely can't tell that she's shy - she looks so natural in all of these shots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this senior session! You did a really great job capturing who she is :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Copyright © 2013 Dosha Vance Photography | Design by Cinnamon Girl Studio